----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Georgia's Photo

When I blogged about my Favorite Photo in July I received a surprise. I had recently added the "follow me" option to my blog and was amazed that one of my followers would be related to my favorite cemetery photo for Georgia Mustian Davis.

Linda followed up with an email that contained a picture of Georgia. I can't believe I forgot to post it!

The top portion of Georgia's headstone is my blog footer photo.

Thanks, Linda for sharing this photo with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.