----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Monday, April 5, 2010

Blog Interview

A few weeks ago I was contacted by Jason Younger of Eagle Communications. He had discovered my blog using Google alerts. It seems one of my posts was sent to him as an alert. He found my blog interesting and interviewed me about it. He even took a drive through Eastside Cemetery after reading my blog.

Thank you, Jason.

You can listen to my interview below. And, yes, I am a southern girl!



*********************************************
Jason Younger
Certified Digital Marketing Consultant
Account Executive
KHUT-FM / KHMY-FM
http://jasonyounger.com/
http://yidco.com/
jason.younger@eagleradio.net

2 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo - You Go Gale! You are a natural born spokeswoman. You are a Rabbit Rock Star!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! I agree with Sheri, you sounded like a pro!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.