----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Monday, August 17, 2009

Where is May buried?

I purchased this mourning card for $2.14 at an antique store in Hutchinson, KS. I'd love to find out where May is buried and see if she has a headstone. I thought I had a good lead on the correct family but tracking them in additional census proved this May Beitel lived beyond 1890. I know that I will encounter spelling variances with this surname. And, even better than finding her burial site would be to reunite this with direct family.

May Beightol
Died Nov. 13, 1890

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.