----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Monday, March 22, 2010

200th Post



This is my 200th post! What shall I blog about? I guess I'll tell you that I've been working on uploading my cemetery photos. My plan has been to post them online and I've been slow in acting on that plan. So, this weekend I decided to get busy doing just that. You'll see more and more posts in the days ahead as I upload the photos. I hope you'll visit some and take a virtual walk. You can access a particular album on its post or you can visit the album page and choose one.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.