----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cemetery Fix!



It has finally warmed up here in Kansas, at least for the next few days. So, what better way to spend it than outside on a few cemetery walks. Or 7 of them. We ventured over to the counties next door and visited some small rural cemeteries. These are the ones I added to my "walks" page:

Harvey County, KS
Harvey
Kemper
Old Halstead [Popkins]
Restlawn
Royer
Star

Sedgwick County, KS
Eldrige

There were some interesting finds that I will blog about in the days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.