----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Monday, March 22, 2010

Rockville Cemetery Walk



Getting these pictures was an adventure. After finally locating where the cemetery access was we discovered the road was blocked with a locked heavy duty chain. Well, we parked and walked to the cemetery. I would guess it was a half mile back there. But since it was 32 degrees out and not knowing if we would get in trouble it sure felt a lot farther. We stayed long enough for me to photograph every grave so I wouldn't feel the need to return. As we made our way back to the car I couldn't help but notice, and share with my friend, that there was a lot of empty shotgun shells along the route.

Take a walk - see more photos online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.