----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Monday, March 22, 2010

Smith Cemetery Walk



I've blogged about this cemetery before. It's my Smith Family Cemetery where my Great, Great-Grandfather, Henry Dennis Smith and his parents, Benjamin F. Smith and Mary Emmer Goodman Smith are buried. BF remarried after Mary died and children from both marriages are buried there too. Among the other burials are 5 graves marked with a concrete slab only. My great grandfathers had his name scratched into his concrete slab. In 2004 I organized a group of family members to purchase a headstone for Henry Dennis Smith [and other Smith ancestors].
.
.
Left: Henry Dennis Smith
Right: Benjamin F. and Mary E. Goodman Smith

Take a walk - see more photos online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.