----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Meet my new friends

I made some new friends at the cemetery today.

As I made my way down the row I noticed I had an audience.
 

I thought perhaps I'd spook them if I approached them and soon found out they were actually following me.


Hey lady, take my picture too!


Take mine first!


And as they left one turned to me and said "keep up the good work"

It's nice to be appreciated.

Walnut Hill Cemetery


2 comments:

  1. That's cute. I had one the other day talk to me the whole time I was there. I'm guessing it was more like feed me then the conversation you had with yours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, they're a friendly looking lot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.