----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Sunday, May 9, 2010

My hero

No cemetery related post here. Just a note to my cemetery friends...

My son, Clayton, has deployed to Afghanistan. If you want to follow us on this journey you can on our other blog. I recently had an opportunity to represent the military family at a public event. I shared that having our son enlist to serve our country makes us proud but having him enlist during two wars makes HIM a hero to us.


Please say an extra prayer for him and all that serve our country.

2 comments:

  1. I will pray for him and all our troops. He is mighty handsome. I love all military men who serve honorable. Gail, do you have a Militay Moms to join?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.