----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Monday, June 7, 2010

Bookshelf and Walk Update

I'm now at 190 cemeteries that I have taken photos in. I'm slowly getting the albums online. My goal is to have them all online by the end of the year. I'll soon be adding to this number. I'm going to New York in a few weeks and have been searching online for information on the cemeteries in the area of my visit. I have always wanted to visit east coast cemeteries and am so excited about this trip.


I've also moved a book from my wishlist to my cemetery bookshelf: Beautiful Death.

What books are on your cemetery bookshelf?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.