----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sleepy Hollow Cemetery


I recently told you that Sleepy Hollow Cemetery should be on your bucket list. I plan to return next year and spend a whole day there [more if I have my way]. Should you plan to visit I encourage you to spend some time on the web site that is a wealth of information. I would love to attend the many workshops and tours offered. You can also "like" them on facebook.

On the same grounds, but not affiliated, you will find the Old Dutch Church, the setting for Washington Irving's story The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.

The landscape itself is incredible.

Here is a photo from my visit. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.