----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

We interrupt this blog...

...to tell you that I am SO excited! My son, Clayton, is on his way home from Afghanistan for a 15 day visit. He should arrive in the states tomorrow. We don't get many details in advance, and I won't get on that soapbox today.

Just had to share!

Penguin in his pocket?
Read the story on our blog: dearclayton.blogspot.com
Click on the label "penguin"

4 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm so happy for you! And thank you to your son for his service!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Amy's comment. And I love the story behind the penguin! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news!! The penguin story is great. And I third Amy's and Stephanie's comments - I am so grateful to Clayton for his service to his country.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, everyone. It is so important to us that our troops know they are supported.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.