----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Change of Plans

Last year I was able to upload over 100 cemetery albums. Well, I'm starting over. I've decided to put them on flickr because of the option to create collections and sets and also include detailed information for a set, collection or photo.

My goal is to load ALL of my cemetery photos this year. I must be crazy! Wish me luck!

Here is where you can find them. You can see the list on my cemetery walks page.

1 comment:

  1. Gale, It sounds like a pretty involved project, so I wish you well with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.