----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Friday, February 4, 2011

Change

I don't make new year's resolutions. I did, however, make myself a promise and that was too simplify my life in the coming year. Life and health demand change. To do that required many hard decisions and letting go. Not all were genealogy or cemetery related, but a few were.

I have resigned as the editor for the Graveyard Rabbit Association Online Journal. I enjoyed interacting with others that share an interest in cemeteries. I do plan to continue to author the column "Photo Monument" as well as this blog.


Are you the next GYR online editor? If you have an interest drop footnoteMaven a note.

I'm looking forward to what this year holds for me. Most importantly, my son returning home from Afghanistan, safely.

PFC Rodney Clayton Wall
101st Airborne - Afghanistan

As a creature of habit...change can be hard. But I think I'm up to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.