----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Researching a Photographer

Marion William Bailey - Part 1

Today I am interviewing the 80 year old grandson of an early day Hutchinson photographer, Marion W. Bailey. I have been researching Bailey for someone writing a book on a large collection of his photos.

It will be nice to finally see a photo of the photographer!

I research many people [along with cemeteries] but have never had a project include two of my favorite hobbies...photography and cemeteries [genealogy].

More to come...

Bean Cemetery
Rice Co., KS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.