----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bookshelf Updated

I moved a book from wishlist to my bookshelf.

Enss, Chris. Tales Behind the Tombstones; The Deaths and Burials of the Old West’s Most Nefarious Outlaws, Notorious Women and Celebrated Lawmen. 2007.


I've peeked inside but will try to save it for a road trip coming up.

What interesting or favorite books do you have on your bookshelf?

1 comment:

  1. The Dead Beat: Lost Souls, Lucky Stiffs, and The Perverse Pleasures of Obituaries
    By Marilyn Johnson
    was a interesting read.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.