----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Monday, July 11, 2011

Google+

I'm not one to jump quickly on the newest bandwagon, so I surprised myself that I did with the Google+ Project. Perhaps it was because of my use of Google and its products. My blogs and facebook are what I'm using these days. I never found a need for Twitter and others.

I've seen several blog posts about how it compares to facebook and will give it a little time before I make a decision on whether it has value for what I do or is more work.

For now I am building my circle of genealogy and cemetery friends. I do like that I can group people and share my posts to a particular circle only.

So, if you follow this blog and are experimenting with Google+ circle me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.