----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

New Book

I've been waiting on this book for a long time. And it was worth the wait. John has put into book form what many of us already know and experience when we take a cemetery walk.

I became online friends with John and was very surprised when I got to the acknowledgement page of the book and found my name. Thanks, John.

I will spend many more hours going back through to enjoy the beauty it contains.



Stop by Amazon or Barnes and Noble and order your copy.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.