----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Family Tree Magazine Top 40 Genealogy Blog

I received a message this morning that Digital Cemetery Walk has received the honor, for a second time, to be named a top 40 genealogy blog by Family Tree Magazine. Thank you to my readers that spend time with me.

Read the online article here: Family Tree Magazine Top 40

Family Tree Magazine Top 40, Digital Cemetery Walk

Here is the snippet from the current issue (which I haven't received yet)

Family Tree Magazine Top 40, Digital Cemetery Walk
(Shared by Midge Frazel)

7 comments:

  1. A well-deserved recognition! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gale,

    Congratulations!

    I want to let you know that your blog post is listed in today's Fab Finds post at http://janasgenealogyandfamilyhistory.blogspot.com/2013/04/follow-friday-fab-finds-for-april-19.html

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of the comments got hung up in the spam folder :( Thanks, everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.