----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Monday, September 8, 2014

Summer Cemetery Walks

I didn't blog this Spring and Summer but I did take a few cemetery walks in my travels. 

Arizona (Cochise County)
Boothill Graveyard
Ft. Huachuca Post
Southern Arizona Veterans
Tombstone Cemetery Old

Kansas (Butler, Cherokee, Riley, Pottawattimie & Sedgwick Counties)
Crocker
Leon
Pets Rest
Sunset 
Wamego City

New Mexico (De Baca and Dona Ana Counties)
Garden of Memories
Ft. Sumner
Ft. Sumner Old

Rainbow at headstone
Ft. Sumner Cemetery, De Baca Co., NM

My list is now 361 cemeteries that I have photographed. Most are partial, but a large number are complete at the time I visited. 

I need to decide "what" to do with all of my photos. I opted not to renew my Flickr account this year, so the organization I had no longer applies to the work posted there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.