----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Charlie Martin

We spent a long weekend in Ponder, Texas. I had the opportunity to take a quick visit to Eakins Cemetery. Here is the grave of Charlie Martin 2/12/1902 - 6/10/1905. I did find a few transcriptions online for this cemetery. All have his death year as 1903 but enlarging the close-up headstone photo clearly shows it as 1905.













1 comment:

  1. What an amazing gravestone, Gale. Very impressed with your find!
    Best wishes
    Laurie

    PS your blog is so good, I have added it to my blog list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.