----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

GYR Carnival...

...has been resurrected.

Theme: Favorite cemetery photo, taken by me.

This was a fast and easy one for me. My favorite cemetery photo, taken by me, hasn't changed in a long while. It is the stone of Georgia Mustian Davis located in the historic Linwood Cemetery in my hometown of Columbus, GA.

This cemetery offered many walks to clear my mind when my Mama was dying and during many other difficult times. 

I featured it in a 2009 blog post. I added a few updates to the original post which you can see HERE.

Hint: a portion of it is my header photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.