----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Massey Stones Undamaged

Earlier this year I posted a short blog about the vandalism at a local cemetery. This cemetery is one that I've been working on since 2006. I helped another person digitize the interment records for the city. And, recently I decided to blog the project I'm working on to photograph each lot. You can read the details on the about|contact page on the blog.

A few weeks ago I received an email from someone asking about the damaged stones at Eastside and if there was a list. She was concerned about the stones of her great grandparents, Charles Christopher and Eliza Jane Lattimer Massey. I told her I would check on the stones on my next visit.

I was happy to report they are fine and not in the area where most of the damage occurred. I hope she will share information on them for the Eastside blog.




Massey Stones
Eastside Cemetery
Lot 1144

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.